This recipe for Avocado Ranch Dressing is so easy to put together. I stopped buying bottled salad dressings years ago when I could just make mine fresh the day of. The taste doesn’t even compare to a bottled dressing that’s been sitting on the shelf for who knows how long with stabilizers in it.
This dressing is not just for salads but can be used for sandwiches, pita pockets, as a dip alongside your Platters and Boards or anything else you can dream up!
It starts with of course fresh avocados and fresh herbs!
Avocado Ranch Dressing
- August 8, 2018
- 30 min
- Print this
- 1 large ripe avocado pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Juice from a 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup flat leaf Italian Parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Step 1
- Blend all ingredients in a good blender until smooth.
- Step 2
- Transfer to an air tight container until ready to serve.
- Step 3
Other recipes you may like: