This soup is sooooooo easy. All you need is a powerful blender like a Vitamix or equivalent and fresh ingredients. A quick meal will be ready in no time!
No Cook Heirloom Tomato Soup
- May 22, 2018
- 2-8 Servings
- 15 min
- Print this
- Any type of heirloom tomatoes like cherry or large size. 1 cup equals one serving.
- Fresh garlic 1-2 cloves
- Fresh Basil 1/2 cup loose leaf or 1 tsp dry
- Fresh Oregano 2 tbsp or 1 tsp dry
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chicken or vegetable broth. 1/2 cup for each cup of tomatoes
- Step 1
- Throw all of the ingredients in the blender. Start on low according to your blender. Blend ingredients for 3-5 minutes until blended and hot.
- Step 2
- It’s ready to eat.
- Step 3